Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nature Warrior

Hello everyone! It has been a while since my last post. My apologies for the lack of posts recently.

I've been pretty busy with working on my new visual development / character design portfolio. The majority of my drawing and painting time is being focused on that. That being said, I'm very happy with the way it is coming along and I look forward to sharing it with you all when it is completed.

The exploratory character sketches below were from an idea I recently had that centres around Zara, a princess warrior of nature. Some of the design influences I wanted to infuse ranged from Amazonians, Native Indians, Egyptian to Atlanteans. It was a lot fun sketching these. Eventually I would to like further develop this concept with more characters and the environment she inhabits.

I hope you all enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by:)










2 comments:

  1. Awesome designs Vince! Its cool to see your exploration sketches too, really cool

    ReplyDelete