Monday, October 1, 2012

Fire Breathing Dragon

I had so much fun creating and painting the dragons from my previous post that I decided to work on another dragon. I knew when I started working on this piece I wanted the dragon to be in the air.The stormy looking clouds/sky was an extension to that idea. For the fire, I wanted it to look stylized, yet still feel like fire. Who knew drawing and painting dragons would be so much fun! I had a blast working on this. No pun intended lol. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Thanks for stopping by:)



5 comments:

  1. I am genuinely frightened of this dragon. LoL Great work, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask you what programs have you used to create this texture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Photoshop to paint my textures and designs. Cheers!

      Delete