Sunday, September 9, 2012

Animation: In or Out?

Here is a little animation piece I created. This is just a quick play blast. The rig is a variation of the Norman Rig...which is awesome by the way. The audio clip is of Dick Van Dyke from Night at the Museum. I quickly modelled a simple desk, chair and background objects. It felt really great doing this animation. I had a lot of fun working on it. I hope to have some 2D animation up in the near future. Please click the youtube link below to view.
I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by:)



4 comments:

  1. Very nice Vince. I like his acting. If I can give a critique I'd say just add a little more time to the settle as he sits down. He seems to stop moving a little abruptly. Great job! How long did it take you by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey David, I'm happy you liked it! Thanks for the great feedback as well. I'll have to play around with the timing on his settle as he sits. I did this piece over two weeks in my spare time.

      Delete