Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bear Head Rotation

I have had a great time drawing and painting my bear character. Here is a head rotation I created of that design to help better understand the character from various angles. Creating a character turn around, whether it be a full body or just the bust of the character is a great way to exercise your drawing muscles and memory.
I had a great time creating this. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by:)


Bear Head Rotation: Tonal



Bear Head Rotation: Line

5 comments:

  1. Great character Vince, its rotation is perfect! Great stuff...The painting and facial expressions are really good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dan: Thanks for the great comments/feedback. I'm happy you liked it:)

    @ Ken: Thanks a lot Ken! I'm glad you liked the post and blog:)

    ReplyDelete