Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tweed Jacket

As I mentioned in my previous post, the 1960's fashion style is one of my favourites. The variety in suit styles and patterns were awesome. Here's a character sporting a tan coloured tweed jacket. The "1960's businessman" would not be complete without including an alcoholic beverage. As you may notice in the final image, I made him taller than from the original sketch. I felt this would help better represent his high/important social status. Hope you all enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by:)


Final Image



Colour Palette



Rough Line Drawing

6 comments:

  1. awesome to see the process ! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true delight to look at. I wish I was born 20 years earlier, the 60's were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Design is lovely... Love the texture on the coat. His expressions and fratuers look so animatable ...Really good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words Gio and Amanda! Glad you both liked it:)

    ReplyDelete